Jan 1, 2007

Seattle 2007

Happy Eid, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas everyone.. Yesterday we went (Me, Ali and his wife, Meshref and Ramy) to watch the fireworks beside the Space Needle down town Seattle..

It was pretty cool.. I had my camera with me, I took pics of us and for the fire works.. all these pics were taken by me in the event, I also took a couple of videos for the event.. before u watch the video, please turn ur volume down a little bit, there is a lot of people screaming and yelling all around me (They are really really excited!) :-) I was excited too, :-) but apparently not as much as they were!.


Video: Seattle 2007

There was a symphony playing, and the fire works were just like the equalizer for the music playing.. It was really interesting.. I'm kind of shy to post my personal pics, but this is the first time I'm gonna post any pics in my blog.. here is a pic of us.. Ali - Me - Meshref - Ramy.

As u all can c.. :-) it was really cold, we were all wearing all the clothes we have!..

In brief, It was fun and a cool event.. In the middle of all that, all what I miss, Is my Fiancee (Radwa).. I really do Miss u, hope u'll be with me soon.. Hope u all r having fun these days too. If not, don't worry about it, just do what u have to do now, finish it right, and then u'll have ur fun time soon.. untill then, just take care..

12 comments:

--_-- said...

It's really nice from you to share some pics of how you spent the new year's eve...and in fact the name of seattle gives me some bad thoughts cuz my Boss is from there :p, but anyways very sweet from you to post pics of Urself and Ur friends and the video is so cool ;-)...Happy Eid & Happy New Year To Everyone!

Hany Barakat said...

myra - Thanks a lot 4 ur sweet comment.. :-) I'm sorry for reminding u of ur boss!.. btw, nice nickname.. can I ask how did u get that?

--_-- said...

Thanx for your nice words about my nick name and actually I used to be called like this since i was a kid...and me too i like it so much :-)

Mohamed Moshrif said...

It wasn't that cold Hany

Really :)

Ramy Mahrous said...

Happy new year
Meshref ely labs esod (lih kda ya meshref :D)
I think enk ely labs abyd
wy Ramy hoa ely gnbk
wy Ali ely henak :D

Hany Barakat said...

@Meshref!.. Wasn't cold!.. it was almost 4' Celcius..

Hany Barakat said...

Ramy - :-D.. Well!.. Meshref elly labes eswed mashy!.. ana elly labes fate7 da aah.. :) w howa romady msh abyad!.. elly gmby da Ali.. w Ramy elly henak :-D.. aham mn da kolo ba2a!!.. el asamy asln maktoba bel tarteb fo2 el sora asln!!.. :-) w m3 zalek btgaweb 3'lat?!

--_-- said...

ahhh guyz you've confused me khales, meen elly hena we meen elly henak ganb el tany daa?!! :D

Hany Barakat said...

:-)!.. a ya shbab!!. aa.. el asamy maktoba fo2 el sora wallahy!!.. w maktoba bel tarteb asln!!.. ok marra tanya.. Form right to left in the Pic!!. :-) hat7'lony a3ml delete lel pic 3lshan a7'las!.. mn el ymen lel shemal.. Ramy, 23 sana, 3aazeb w bydawar 3ala 3arosa!.. Meshref elly gmbo!, :-D e7na elly bn7awel nkne3 el 3arosa :-P.. b3d meshref.. uhmm..mmm.. Ana, :-) msh badawar 3ala 7aga!, homa elly bydwro 3alaya ;-)!.. w a7'er wa7ed Ali, :-) Ali mtgwez w bydwar 3ala ma7fzto! :-D.. so is that clear?.. no more questions about who is who!..

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Please stop for a minute, breathe deeply and tell me is the elephant bigger or the car faster?

Or maybe the computer is better.

By the way, yes it was 4 but it was really good and I liked the weather so much.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

soma men dah eli betekne3 el 3arosa beh dah yad?!

Heya tetol aslan, gatha nela

(ela sa7i7, heya men deh :D)?!

Anonymous said...

Wish you all a Happy Eid. Check out these lovely ecards at Free Eid-ul Fitr ecards and wish your near and dear ones.