Feb 15, 2006

Road To Microsoft

MS :-) 7ases eny bakteb code serry.. :-) msh 3aref leh every time I start thinking about this post, I think I 'll write it in english, :-) w here I 'm f3ln actually typing in english. Anyway, I have recently been offered a position as a Software Design Engineer at Microsoft Windows Serviceability team. and I know that ofcourse its almost any developer dream to be offered a position like this; so to help u out.

As a start, why do u want 2 join microsoft!.. because its a big company?.. because it has many products and its so famous that it 'll contain ur dreams?.. what about google, IBM, Intel, Oracle. All of these companies i'm sure that they can contain ur dreams and more, is it because that Microsoft do interviews in ur country or somewhere near u?.. what if any of these companies do the same?.. what if u got accepted at microsoft, does that mean that after a while of u being there, U 'll leave MS for some other company like google or IBM?!

U have to really start thinking why do u want to join Microsoft!.. u have to really think why exactly MS.. If u have all ur opportunities infront of u, still going 4 MS?!.. prove it!.. if u don't have the motive to join MS, believe me u wont join it. If u really want to be part of MS team; then U can go on and do it. Thats a good start; If u r not going to think about what I said, then stop reading the next posts, because u 'll be wasting ur time. If u really have the passion to join MS, Then, next post I 'll talk about what U need to start with in any interview. c u all next post.

Go to Next Post about Microsoft Interview.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your next post :D

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Nice, finally you'll be going to do it ;)
By the way I've did it also in the past :D

  said...

الطريق إلى المرسيـــدس

Rain said...

But u didn't mention why did u join it urself.. waiting for more elaboration.

Anonymous said...

Dude where is the promised next post!