Apr 2, 2006

Graduation ceremony

Yesterday evening.. We were all gathered again, me and all my friends from college (except for yasser, meshref and neri)..First of all, Mabroooook le m7mood w hebaaaaaaaa... (F)(F)(F)(F)(F).. w 32bal ya rab ma nfra7 be awladko ya raaaaaaab... back to the ceremony, actually I wont mention alot about it but when I was going home, I started thinking..

How didnt I notice that this might be the last time I see some of u!!.. could this be true!!.. Howcome we didnt spend more time together!!!.. how did we even dare to leave each other!!.. dont we know that we wont c eachother for quite a while!!!!.. I started thinking.. how will I be able to leave u and go to MS?!.. how will I live there without u all?!.. ur faces keeps on coming to my head.. I remember everyone.. I read ur comments in the year book.. I love u ya shbab.. here is a memory that we 'll all never forget... do u remember last day we all went to the bowling center together?.. :) how we all cried?!.. do u remember how touching this moment was?.. do u remember the best 4 years of our life together?.. can anyone imagine how fast it went?.. could any one of us have imagined that everybody else is a pearl to him.. and that he really cant forget him?.. did we ever imagine that everyone of us touched other's lifes?!.. I hope I have touched ur heart.. I hope that we 'll always be close even if I know that this could hardly happen.. I want u all, to start thinking about all of us, appreciate the moments, but don't forget to appreciate the moments that u r living now too.. coz it wont last just like college days... Enjoy it while it lasts.. Miss u all.. now spend the next 10 min dreaming about our moments together and try to hold ur tears, coz when u really think about it, we really might not c eachother for a long time...

3 comments:

Rain said...

It's a small world hany , u never know...

BeroOo said...

I am fourth year student of FCIS. I was searching online for a nice comment for the yearbook. And google took me to your blog. I discovered that you are an FCISian as well!! I read this article, and really I burst into tears..

I can not imagine the day that I will leave the only family I had in my life. These days are the best of my life. I love every day I wake up to go to college. I love every day I stay up late working in the endless projects. I love the way I meet all my friends everywhere. I love the feeling that anywhere I go, people tell me "hi! how's systems!!". I love the way we laugh.. we cry.. we live.. we have a life together.. Your article really touched me.. And I believe now that every single FCISian feel the same..

And I am glad to find your blog by chance that way :) Google is always the best :D

Hany Barakat said...

:-) Abeer, I'm glad you found my blog! Well, I'm sure there were tears into my eyes when I wrote this post too! It was a year ago, but I still remember it clearly. And here I'm one year later, going back to Egypt soon, hoping that my friends have some moments to see each other all over again... :-) See how things changes in only one year...
I hope you and your friends keep in touch after college, even if it's a little tough since all of you will start working soon and will barely wait for the weekends to rest... Good luck in your career, you are just getting starting in life, work hard, work life is not as easy as college days! Keep in touch with your friends... And who knows, I'm sure you'll work with some of them in the same company...
I hope you and your friends keep in touch after college, even if it's a little tough since all of you will start working soon and will barely wait for the weekends ot rest... Good luck in your career, you are just getting starting in life, work hard, work life is not as easy as college days! keep in touch with your friends... And who knows, I'm sure you'll work with some of them in the same company...