Apr 6, 2006

Harf..!!

Ofcourse u 'll all remember a previous post about Harf, and how angry I was from the management there. Well, here is what happened from this last post, I thought I 'd stay the next few months in Harf, and since I'm leaving anyway, I should be cool about anything. Untill another day I had a fight with the project manager, then I thought that's it.. I 'm leaving. Today, the most sudden and unexpected decision has been made by Harf's management... The management hierarchal has been changed!!.


Yes, Harf management hierarchal has been changed and the projects manager has resigned from her position!!.. None expected that this 'd happen. What happened?!.. Don't know, no one does!!.. The new hierarchy stats that every department now has its own manager, and he is responsible for his department from A-Z. So now my new manager is Eng. Wael Al Ghool, He is a very respectfull and honorable man, very strong developer and software engineer.

Another weird thing that I want to talk about is, yes I might have had some problems with the management, but still, till now, I'm part of Harf's team, yes I fight for my right in there, but I don't like anyone to be sarcastic about Harf. I find that weird, but its not, its just like when we crictise Egypt, but believe me u wont even hold urself if any foreigner talked about Egypt in a bad way infront of u, and the least is that U 'll be truly offended. God bless Harf and help all the department managers in their job, Because Harf really contains many of the best developers that I have ever worked with, and ofcourse what matters the most is, Harf delivers many Islamic information and applications that help the whole Islamic society in a way not found in any company in the world.

that's it.. Probably in the next post, I 'll start to write again about my Microsoft interview experience. c u all.

No comments: