Apr 12, 2007

Wohooo... 3-2 Win!

Wohoooo! We won the second game in MSSL. We won the game 3-2 and I scored 2 goals and got a yellow card!!
We started the game and they scored a goal in like the 10th minute of the game...

We then pulled ourselves together, then Sean scored our first goal... By then I was the right mid-fielder. We then changed posictions, made some subs, and I became the striker...
Nikola played a long ball, I ran to it, same did Ahmed but I was faster, the goal was coming out, I just chipped it over the keeper... It was a really nice goal...

They scored the 2nd goal in the second half... It’s now 2-2

We have a corner, I played the corner but it came back to me again, Ahmed was there alone in the box, I made a good cross, the keeper couldn't get hang of it and the ball goes directly into the goal! :-) I scored our 2nd goal! Wohooo!

The other team was too aggressive... They were committing a lot of fouls against me, some of the fouls the referee doesn’t even whistle for a foul... Again a long ball, I ran to it, the other team's D pushes me really hard, and the referee didn't whistle or anything!! So I just shouted at every one in the field "COME ON!!! HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY ON THE BALL!! HE JUST RUNS TO HIT ME!!".
Their D cleared the ball out to be out of the field, by the time I got it and came back, I found out that the referee is running towards me to give me the yellow card asking me to calm down and to take it easy! I just smiled notching my head!

Thank god we have to wear shin guards; otherwise I wouldn't have been able to walk by now! Of course I was hurt all over my leg, but if it wasn’t for the shin guards, I think I wouldn’t have been able to walk at all! Especially my right leg, I hope it gets better by the next game, which is in 10 days from now… I'll try to go practice next Tuesday to keep myself in shape.
But of course, after scoring 2 goals, having a yellow card, plus hustling and causing problems to all their D, My team mates and the referee started to call me the "Naughty Player"!
The referee blew the final whistle, I shake hands with him and with the players from both teams, smiled at every single one of them, happy and proud by my performance in the game.

We were in a pretty good shape! I was doing well in the game. The referee took my name as one of the best players in the game! :-) Cool, I'm happy, excited and glad we won!

14 comments:

Mohammed said...

Congrats HANY..;)..and good luck in your next game.
Hope to find a play-maker position for me when i come :D ;)

Hany Barakat said...

:-) Shall! ya rab y3mer betak, and don't worry,just come and you'll always find a place in out team!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hany,
I came across ur blog whn lookin 4 Microsoft interview process. I found the amazing interview tips for the same. I have a MS intervw on May 07 with SQL server team. I am an RDBMS guy with close to 5 yrs of exp.I am applying 4 the post of SDET. Apart frm the tips u had offered in this site wuld thr b anythin specific tht u culd share with. MS has been my dream comp. and the passion 2 work 4 the world's top most renowned organisation grows as new prods r unveiled. I know the entire intervw process wuld b fun with brain drain. Your tips to impress the interviewers r highly appreciated. Loooking forward d\4 ur reply dude.
And sorry 2 post this comment under the irrelevant topic.

-Ram

Mohamed Nabil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohamed Nabil said...

haaaay , Video Tape it , you have an excellent commentary skills but i need to see the action, why dont MS reocred it and publish it, its not a rocket science

is it . miss playing with you , good work ya Masri :)

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Ram: I work in SQL Server team, do you have this interview in Egypt?

Do you know which team is it?

Fo2sh said...

طيب و انت بقي فرحان علشان الجونيين ولا علشان الانزار حاكم انا عارفكم يا بتوع مصر انتو تموتوا في المشاكل

Anonymous said...

Mohammed,
I have the interview in Redmond. It is the Data Replication team.

--Ram

Hany Barakat said...

@Ram - I don't think I have anything more than what I have already shared with you... Just be self confident, don't worry about a thing, and most important enjoy your interview process...

Study hard for the interviews. Consider reading about the new features in the latest SQL release. Calm down, be friendly, and never give up on a problem...

I guess that's it, if anything crossed my mind, I'll just let you know... And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask... Thx, and hope to see you around the MS campus as a fellow SDET.

Hany Barakat said...

@Nabil - :-D Why would MS be ever interested in videotaping soccer games?!

:-D But I love your comment, especially "you have an excellent commentary skills"... ;-) Rabena y3mer betak ya rab... :-D c u soon n sha2 Allah

Hany Barakat said...

@Fo2sh - :-D Dana msh 3awez 22lk kman ya fo2sh ba2a enna et7asab 3lena penalty! :-D yan3y el enzar da magash mn fara3'! w ba3dein e7na masryen yaba! :-D leek 3laya el match el gay haseb el kora w anzel fel 3yal el tanya darb, :-D w mn el fer2ten kman, a r2yak ba2a?!

Radwa - estany shwya 3ala el fara7 ba2a ya 7abebty, ana 3ndy 7'na2a, a7'las darb fel 3yal wagy 3ala tool...

:-D hategy el mante2a hena ya fo2sh tla2y el gosas metkawema keda foo2 b3daha! :-D

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hany 4 ur valauble and kind response.

--Ram

Ramy Mahrous said...

@Hany
Mabrok wy 3o2bal ma tksb el btola zyna kda :p :D
bs ana 7asses en mstwak 2t7sn fel btola kol match bt3ml score a7sn :D
keep it up, 3awz ashofk kda 3la el MS website "El hdaaf el masry Hany ykts7 :D "
Good luck (Y)

Hany Barakat said...

@Ramy - :-D mostwaya et7asen?! ynfa3 ta7'odny fel mont7'ab ya3ny ya captin?!

:-D W ba3deni a el mawdo3?! wa7ed y2oly 7'aly MS teswar el matchat, w el tany y2oly sorty tb2a 3ala MS website... :-D Heya MS mawarhash 3'er dawry el kora wana walla a?!

la2 tb3an, fe kman dawry basket :-P