Dec 4, 2006

Who Am I ?

"Just a normal person with nothing to lose" Academy award winner Kevin Spacey in American Beauty. I just wanted to say this sentence coz I really love it.. about me?, I'm just a normal average guy, love to have fun.. Love to be Free!!


Don't u want to be free?!, Imagine how tied u r right now?, how many things are running thru ur mind?.. don't u want to relax for a while?!, stop thinking.. ur work, ur friends, ur fiancee or wife or girlfriend, ur career, how much u should save each month, how much u owe to some1.. Oh my god, 5 min of peace of mind are considered a treasure these days!..
How r u?....... No really.. How r u?!.. Are u OK.. don't worry, everything is gonna be OK.. everything is really gonna pass.. WOW, don't ever feel alone.. that's a bad feeling, it's weird, no matter how different people are, it's harder than they can stand to be alone!..
so, take a look around u.. Float above ur body.. c urself right now sitting in ur office or ur room, take a look on people around u.. What r they doing?.. How do they feel?.. If ur love is near u, hug him/her.. Call him/her to tell her that u love them.. that they mean the world 2 u..
ask them.. How r u?.. How u doing?.. I just realized that this simple question means the care of the world!.. How are they holding in life..

learn how to relax.. Love.. Stop thinking for a while.. Love ur life.. Thank god for everything u have.. Kiss ur mom & dad telling them that u really appreciate how they did their best to raise u.. be thankful for what u have.. how r ur friends?.. It's amazing how many people are running in my mind right now, even if they think I never think about them, or doesn't even know, but I'm sure I'm also on somebody's mind right now..

I'm not a philosopher and sure not trying to be one.. And I'm sure u have no idea what I'm talking about.. but don't worry.. U'll some day..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really nice post :D

Hany Barakat said...

:-) Thx.. I just 'd like 2 ask what exactly did u like about it?..

Anonymous said...

Well, nothing specific y3ny, I just felt it. Every1 has lots of things to think about, and it's nice to clear ur mind from time to time and enjoy ur life with family and friends.

bass keda :D,
and happy eid ;)

Hany Barakat said...

Thx.. Happy eid 2 u too..