Jun 17, 2007

Al Omma Fe Naksa

I was watching "Qalam Rasas" on the 15th of June... I have to say it was an amazing one, describing what's going on now in the Arab world...
I've been searching for this for a while to share it with you guys... I finally found it divided in five parts (since YouTube only allow video files as long as 10 min.)

Part 1 and 5 summarizes almost what happens... in case you don't want to watch the whole 5 videos... Just watch the top and the bottom video and you'll get the idea...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is irrelvant to your last blog. But our team , which will represent Egypt in this year's Microsoft Imagine Cup finals, will be visiting Redmond on 26th of June (next Tuesday) to give a demo of our project infront of Bill Gates and Craig Mundie. So it would be great to meet you, Ali and all the other guys down there

Hany Barakat said...

Yeah sure, :-) I'll be honored to meet you... Just give me more details, when is that? where? how long are you guys staying? where are you going to stay?
send me an e-mail: hanbarakat@hotmail.com and we can work things out to meet, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the contest (really depends on my schedule) but I'll do my best... I'll check with Ali too to see if he can make it... :-) Just send me an e-mail and we'll work it out!

P.S: If you are going to add me to your msn, please let me know first... :-) 3lshan bs lw el msg tl3et odam mraty walla 7aga, lesa mtgwez gded w el 3'era ba2a w bta3 :-)... ht2oly de wa7da w motnakera ana 3aref! :-) Wenta aked mtrdalesh bel azeya! :-) dana ebn nas wallahy!

Ramy Mahrous said...

ady a7'rt 2ly ytgooz :D
akid ya fr7t Meshref feek :D :D :D