Mar 12, 2007

Tagged!

Thx Myra, although it's a shame that my last 2 posts are Tags, But hopefully I'll get my blog rolling with posts soon! Now here I'm...

SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. last beverage? Homemade lemon juice!
2. last phone call? Radwa
3. last instant message? Radwa
4. last cd played? I guess last album was… Music Now – 2nd Generation
5. last time you cried? I really can’t remember! Why’d I?!
6. last text message? Radwa! :-) Actually no one sends me anything except her now! She fills my life!

Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. dated someone twice? You mean have the same girlfriend after breaking up? Nope!
2. been cheated on? :-) No!
3. kissed someone & regretted it? Yes!
4. lost someone special? Akeed (Akeed is a big Yes)
5. been depressed? Akeed bardo!
6. been drunk and threw up? I don’t drink

Section 3 - List 3 Favorite Colors
1. Blue
2. Green
3. Maybe Grey, red…


Section 4 - This month have you
1. Made a new friend? Yes
2. Fallen out of love? Radwa would have killed me!
3. Laughed until you cried? Nop, I don’t think so
4. Met someone who changed your life? Nop
5. Found out who your true friends were? This month! Nope
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Nothing in my mind now!
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? :-) I’d kiss anyone, anywhere, anytime ;-)
8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? All
9. How many kids do you want to have? 2 be ezn Allah
10. Do you have any pets? A cat, Weby! I call him Otta!
11. Do you wanna change your name? :-) Why?! To confuse my friends?!
12. What did you do for your last birthday? That’s interesting! Well, on my last birthday, I went out with Radwa, I had my hair cut, I sold my PC, then I took a plane, left my home, my country, my fiancée, my friends… It was my first day in Seattle, my first day going to a new place, new life, new home, new everything!
13. What time did you wake up today? Round 11:00 am or something
14.What were you doing at midnight last night? I really can’t remember! But I guess I fell asleep
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Bringing Radwa to live with me, share our lives, live, laugh, cry, and hang out together!
16. Last time you saw your father? About two years ago. He passed away.
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I’m ok, thx for asking!
18.What are you listening to right now? Mahmoud El Essily – El Fostan Al Abyad (The white dress)
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? :-) Nop ,But I did talk to Nihal , till I was 6, then I moved on with my life with real people!
20. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Yes
21.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? Can’t really remember anything!
22. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? No one, It’s just I have a lot of work load on me…
23. Most visited webpage? Not sure
24. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
25. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Mmmmm… :-) Nope!! Are your trying to get me killed?!! Radwa honey, :-) I’d never do that! :-) You know that… Right?!
26. Mac or PC? :-) You are defiantly asking the wrong person here! :-) I’m in the Windows team!

Tagging... Rain, Ramy, Mohamed Nabil and Ali...

6 comments:

--_-- said...

Hey nice answers! :)
Radwa is all over the place :)
Good Luck, and salamy to Otta:) as i adore cats!
Be~Well~

Ramy Mahrous said...

Section 1.5: ma sm3tsh o3'nyt "klma 7loa wy kltyeen 7loa ya bldy :)" wenta henak.

4.6: :| rag3 nfsk tany, mafysh 7aga kda wala kda

4.11: dah tby3y el sho3'l bybd2 mn 12 aw 1 wala mknsh fih sho3'l wala btro7 as u like??

4.19: lo mfhash r7'ama y3ny aih el so2al dah 3lshan ana m3rfsh 7ad 2smo Tom wala Nihal :D :D

Thanks Hany!, I did :)

Hany Barakat said...

@Myra - Thx a lot! :-) Radwa have to be all over the place! She really fills my life...

:-) And I'll tell Otta that you Said Hi... Although I've been calling him 'Sab3' (Lion) lately to increase his self esteem :-)

Hany Barakat said...

@Ramy:
1.5 :-D Kont basm3ha wana fe masr! mn sa3et ma get hena wana msh basm3ha 7'ales! shakly 3ameel walla gasos walla a msh fahem!

4.6 :-S enta masek 3alaya 7aga walla a!! enta t3rf 7aga ana m3rfhash!

4.11 :-) la2 la2 I wrote this post on Sunday, holiday!

4.19 :-) el 7akeka m3rfsh!! msh 3awez akdb 3lek w 22lk eny a3rf 7d fehom!

:-) 3agabny ana tare2tak fel nakd.. ma sha2 Allah masek no2ta no2ta bt2ol feha r2yak... a ya7'waty da A7mad Ragab!

Mohamed Nabil said...

Looooooooooooooooool , walahi enta fa2r ya Hani , 3alek shwayet Answers , mablash mawdo3 el Otta dah law 7'ayef 3ala sha3rak

:):) 7elwa el tags di

Salmz Ya bob
Mohamed Nabil
x-Harf

Hany Barakat said...

:) @Nabil - bema en el tags de 7elwa ya Nabil... you are tagged! for this one and the previous one too...