Feb 10, 2007

Wondering!

I have been listening to Alanis Morissette’s song “Hand in my pocket” (I’m a fan of her songs) and I watched "In her Shoes" and they both touched me. I felt down in my heart a lot of the song’s words, sometimes I just feel that I’m just OK, thank god of what I have, I’m in a good position in a good place, I learn a lot of things every day, I just hope that I can transfer this knowledge to others... It’s kind of funny, weird... I don’t know! It's really OK that you say that you don't know... I believe one of the greatest things in life is to feel what others feel, to make someone else happy, to know that u r just a human with nothing to lose, and that u share this world with a lot others just like you, u r not better than anyone! U never are, everyone is just like you... U just need to go out, wander the streets, smile to everyone walking by, think about him, think what he’s doing, what he’s thinking, how is his life?

Everyone, no matter what his position is, no matter what he does, or how much he earns, is missing something always... that’s the human nature, no one is ever complete, no one will ever be... You are only OK when deep in your heart you feel that you have everything you want, there is nothing you are afraid of, nothing harm could ever happen; God is always around, really what could ever happen! Try to take a moment to look at yourself, look at your life, thank god for what you have, ask god to help u in what u fear. I was reading a friend's blog recently and everyone was talking like they all know it all! No you don't! No one will ever will, you are only OK when u admit that u still have a lot to learn and to know...

I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed, I'm lost but I'm hopeful, what it all comes down to… Is that everything is gonna be fine fine fine, I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a high five… What it all comes down to, is that everything's gonna be quite alright… Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet… I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving the peace sign…
I'm free but I'm focused, I'm green but I'm wise, I'm hard but I'm friendly, I'm sad but I'm laughing, I'm brave but I'm chicken, I'm sick but I'm pretty… And what it all boils down to, Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet, I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is playing the piano… And what it all comes down to my friends, Is that everything's just fine fine fine… I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is hailing a taxi cab.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really It's the Most Beautiful Pure Feeling I've Ever Seen in My Life

Hany Barakat said...

Thx Dazzled... Hope u r feeling the same, actually... I hope u r feeling even better...

--_-- said...

yaaaah ya Hany, I was really in need of such wonderful words, your words make me feel more peaceful more content, i was in a bad mood and was desperately seeking for anything to help me to drift away from the sadness, and your words did help me, Thanks for the most wonderful post I've ever read!

--_-- said...

btw you've been tagged for a list like this:

http://myrasakr.blogspot.com/2007/02/five-things-you-dont-know-about-me.html

Hany Barakat said...

@Myra, :-) Me tagged! :-) I guess that's cool, It's just I'm kind of shy when it comes to talking about myself!... ok I'll try to prepare this list and post it my next post...

Now, back 2 u, what's the matter?! Calm down, you are OK, really... everything is gonna be OK, just smile, try to float a little over your life, watch yourself from high above, see how u r doing there, organize your thoughts... U r doing gr8 girl... just keep going!

Anonymous said...

Hany
you sound like a black girl giving your girlfriend a peptalk after her boyfriend has dumped her. Were you snapping your fingers when you were writing that comment?
lol

Hany Barakat said...

@Alia – come on, I didn’t sound that bad! U should see me when some guy really dumps a girl I know! It just happened today as I was talking to one of my friends from Kuwait! :-) Next time I’ll just save the conversation and send it to u just to tease u! :-P

Hany Barakat said...

:-) btw, why couldn't you just pick up the phone and tell me that on the phone instead of writing the comment! :-) It would have been easier!

Anonymous said...

Easier? maybe...
as embarrassing for you? no

Hany Barakat said...

:-D Ooh my God! :-) Radwa's same answer!

Anonymous said...

This really touches the very heart:) Thanks..

Hany Barakat said...

Thx.. Really glad u felt it...