Sep 30, 2006

US 2nd day

It has been a while since I last post anything, I was relocating to the US since my last post, Seattle, Now I'm in Seattle. Actually its a very nice city, very alive, looks cool, a lot of things to do around, near the sea so u can get nice scene every once and a while. I'm staying now downtown Seattle not in Redmond where Microsoft is. Check out Seattle on any map on the internet to know where to live near Microsoft campus which can be found . There is Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Mercer Island and Kirkland.

I took a tour today in most of these places with my relocation consultant, I still don't know much about them, still not sure where I'm going to rent in the end, but still, I have along time to choose, things will be more clear in a month or a month and half. My start date is next Monday 2nd of October. Wish me luck.
I miss all my friends, even though when I was in Cairo, we didn't used to see each other that often, :-) but now when I know that I won't be seeing them for a long time, I really do miss them. Ofcourse I miss Radwa (My Fiancee) the most, we talk to each other and I see her in the webcam everyday, but still I wish she was here with me, but I'm OK... I just need some time to sort things out and bring here to share out life together. I really do miss her, I miss all my friends.
I got lost today while I was picking the rental car, it supposed to have a GPS so that it can help me to show me the way home, but as soon as I drove out of the rental garage, the GPS started to tell me where to go, :-) and suddenly in the middle of no where, I realized it was talking about a whole different road, it couldn't even show the map of where I'm, it didn't locate my location right. I stopped at a fire department and asked for directions, then I managed to go to the highway, and I drove along way before seeing a Seattle and Redmond signs, that's when I remembered from my tour in the morning this road, and managed to go downtown Seattle. In downtown Seattle, all I did was turning the GPS off and back on Again, and suddenly, now it can locate my correct location and it was just perfect. Nice experience I believe. For those who are curios the car Im driving now is a Pontiac G6. I 'll see u around.

No comments: