Jul 7, 2006

Wedding

There has been a lot going on lately.. Me leaving work at Harf, getting ready to my flight to the US.. Etc... Last Wednesday 5/7/2006, my best friend got married to a friend of ours.. ofcourse I'm so happy for them, I'm so happy for my best friend, but its kinda wired still, I feel something in me, part of me can't believe it..


Don't know y.. I'm not sad at all ofcourse, and I knew it was going to happen someday, but its just like a dream.. :-) my best friend is getting married!!.. May be coz we went throught a lot together.. And now... I don't know.. My be I just miss him.. miss all of us.. I do, really do.. I miss all my freinds.. God bless u Emad and Asmaa, and help all others to reach what they are dreaming of... I have 2 posts in the draft one about Microsoft's 3rd interview.. I 'll write 2 u later...

2 comments:

Rain said...

3o2balak ;) :P

ravikirane said...

very interesting hany but iam eager as well to know u did it or not with Microsoft ? Waiting like as if iam watching an suspence triller movie..
just tell me u r in(to microsoft) or not